2017 Legislative Session

January 23 thru March 9


Legislative Contact Information
You can contact your State Representatives and Senators by phone, email or
letter. The important thing is that legislators hear from you, their
constituent. Be respectful but let them know what you think.

If you need assistance in contacting your legislators
Call USEA at 801-269-9320, go to the USEA website at www.useautah.org
or email information@useautah.org

House of Representatives
Phone: 801-538-1029
Website: le.utah.gov/house2/representatives.jsp

Phone: 801-538-1035
Website: www.utahsenate.org/aspx/roster.aspx

To find out who your Senator or Representative is visit: